|April 24, 2019
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com
Sr. Financial Analyst, Supply Chain in Massillon, OH
Your seat at the table
- Youll provide financial support to our supply chain, distribution and warehousing teams.
- Develop, compile and distribute scorecards to management, communicating summarized key insights to drive strategic planning
- Provide warehousing, distribution, and supply chain leadership support to analyze and identify key drivers of variances and ensure reporting accuracy
- Drive continuous improvement by developing automated applications that eliminate duplicate efforts and align information requirements
- The ability to make a difference in your job
- The chance to build your career
- The most competitive comp package around
- To be a part of a growing company (5,000 employees and 11 plants in North America)
What you bring to the table
- Youll have a BA in Finance or Accounting w/ a minimum of 5 years experience
- Relevant experience required in manufacturing. Warehouse/distribution experience is a plus
- Great Excel skills
- Enjoy collaborating with others and working in a team environment
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and tools
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.