|July 28, 2019
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Sr. Manager, PMO
The Senior Project Manager will manage multiple project plans associated with business initiatives and Project Management Office set-up. As our Sr. Manager, PMO you will have overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and implementation of enterprise projects:
- Manage timing, quality, and financial results of projects from start to finish and to deliver business results that meets/exceeds Management expectations
- Ongoing project updates
- Monitor progress, foresee potential problems, and when required, coordinate corrective actions with parties involved
Your seat at the table
- Long and short-term project planning.
- Coordinating priorities among various steps of a project.
- Conducting project status meetings, preparing reports and escalation of critical issues.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to plan, supervise, and drive task completion.
- Strong technology and business acumen.
- Advanced user of PM tools and the Microsoft Office product suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
What you bring to the table
- 7+ years of project management and/or comparable experience
- BA/BS in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- PMP or other certification is strongly desired
- Outstanding communicator, verbal and written
- Proven success in management of complex projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of capital equipment
Relocation assistance is available.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies:Shearers Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.