|Date Posted||June 7, 2021|
DUTIES (include but not limited to the following):
- Will assist the Director of Community Services in maintaining the daily operations of the department.
- Provides supervision and direction to the departmental staff assigned.
- Reviews and authorizes TCM progress notes, Individual Service Plans (ISPs), PAWS and documents for accuracy and compliance with waiver and supported living guidelines.
- Lead Human Rights Committee to approve or deny restrictive measures for individuals served. Ensure all Human Rights members have proper training & meet DoDD rule requirements.
- Lead the MIID Committee to work with dual diagnosis community agencies on providing supports for individuals with a dual diagnosis.
- Lead the Trauma Informed Care Committee to ensure trauma responsive approach to services provided as well as assure all county board staff have adequate and on-going training on trauma.
- Provide consultation for teams on restrictive measures, trauma & behavior supports.
- Coordinate provider training on trauma, behavior supports & communication.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (include but not limited to the following):
- Hold and maintain Service & Support Administrator Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s in Human Services or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years supervisory preferably in Social Services.
- Meet requirements for Behavior Support SSA (3 years of experience developing plans with restrictive measures)
- Trauma Informed Care Certified preferred.
- Trauma Timeline Certification preferred.
SALARY: $47,000 - $89,300 Excellent benefits package.
This position involves working with children and/or adults who have developmental disabilities.
Mahoning County Board of DD is an Equal Opportunity Employer