|Date Posted||August 2, 2019|
CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Position Available: Staff Accountant
We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team. This full-time position will be responsible for the monthly closing process. Position requires supporting Controller in managing reporting requests and documenting a formalized month-end close.
- Produce monthly journal entries, accruals, balancing reports, account analysis, general ledger reconciliations and schedules with basic analytics
- Perform all daily banking duties. Monthly bank reconciliation(s)
- Monthly grant and contract invoicing
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Assist with analyzing financial statements and reporting on variances
- Assist with monthly and annual budgets
- Assist with annual external audit
- Bachelor degree preferred with major in accounting or finance
- Documented accounting training or three years experience in accounting position will qualify
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbal
- Intermediate Excel skills required (pivots, vlookups, concatenate, other data manipulation formulas)
- Experience with Abila accounting software preferred but not required
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon education and experience.
Hours: Full time
Send resume/Apply by: August 15, 2019
Questions to: Pamela Lung, Chief Financial Officer at (330) 454-7917, ext. 163.
An Equal opportunity Employer