Stark County MST-PSB Therapist
|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Position Available: Stark County MST-PSB Therapist
Job Duties/Description: This program targets delinquent youth in Stark County with mental health issues and Problem Sexual Behaviors (PSB) and their families using the evidenced-based nine (9) Multisystemic Therapy (MST) Principles. Clinicians focus on promoting behavior change in the youth's natural environment by providing intensive, home-based individualized services while working with low caseloads. Services are provided in accordance with federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the agency such as COA, OhioMHAS, StarkMHAR, and AAS.
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Week long MST training (an evidence-based treatment recognized around the world) within first 3 months on the job
- Quarterly booster trainings which include at minimum 16 hours of free CEU’s per year
- High level of supervision and team support
- Strength based approach utilized to help families get change quickly (treatment is 4-7 months)
- Non-traditional schedule, including on-call
- Small case load, 4-6 families at one time
- Encourage work/life balance, reasonable productivity requirements
- Excellent benefits
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have a current, unencumbered LSW, LPC or MFT licensure in the state of Ohio.
- Demonstrated ability to meet direct service position requirements
- Experience participating on and interacting with a team
- Ability to work within a structured environment to ensure adherence to the evidence-based MST-PSB model
- Ability to engage a wide range of clients and parents, including those from diverse populations, and those uncertain about the value and/or necessity of MH services.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals both within and outside the mental health profession.
- Must be culturally competent and willing to work with clients and families within various and diverse populations.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon licensure status and experience.
Hours: Full-time. Some evening/weekend hours required.
Send Résumé/Apply By: Send resume and cover letter by June 28th, 2019
To: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions To: Georgene Voros, LPCC-S, Chief Clinical Officer email@example.com