|Date Posted||October 24, 2019|
Windsor Medical Center is seeking people who wants to make an important difference each day in the quality of life of elders. As a State Tested Nursing Assistant(STNA) you would be part of a collaborated team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded. We believe in your quality of life too so you will find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow, a work life balance, and commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be.
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Responsibilities:
- Assist professional nursing staff by performing duties in caring for residents at a facility under supervision of a professional nurses.
- Transport, bathing, dressing, nailcare, toileting residents, feeding, etc.
- Proficient computerized documentation.
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Requirements:
- STNA license
- Certification or registration are required by Federal and State laws.
- Experience preferred but nor required.
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Benefits:
- Paid vacation/Sick time
- Sick paid holidays