|Date Posted||April 2, 2020|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
• We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
• We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that is celebrating our 50 year anniversary this year!
• We are unique in that we have many long term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
• We are extremely proud of the fact that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
• We are ISO 9001: 2008 Certified – 2015 Completed
Features and Benefits:
• We offer a full menu of insurances and other supplemental benefits for all full time employees.
• We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms if needed and a generous vacation policy and a gain share program as well.
• On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a fiscal basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: In this role, it is vitally important you are able to coordinate the activities needed to control costs, manage inventory, develop and maintain supplier relations and support corporate activities. You will be responsible for utilizing MRP inventory management tools as well as working very closely with our vendors to ensure that we have strong relationships in place. In addition, we are looking for someone to be APICS certified and willing to float between our three locations as needed. This role will report to the Manufacturing Manager.
Information about our community:
• We have three locations: Our corporate headquarters are located in Sebring, Ohio and we have facilities in Alliance and Salem as well.
• We have plenty of great communities in the area to reside that possess outstanding schools and low crime rates.
• The cost of living in our area is below the national average which means housing costs are very affordable.
• Ideally you will possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
• Hopefully you possess at least 5+ years of comparable previous work experience
• It is strongly preferred that you have a background with responsibilities related to MRP and inventory management.
• It is critical that you have a strong background in developing sound relationships with vendors and possess the ability to negotiate pricing, create backup suppliers all while saving the company money.
• Proven experience with preparing purchase orders, negotiating contracts, and maintaining a working technical knowledge of the items purchased
• Additionally, effectively utilizing the company’s ERP system, Visual Manufacturing, is critical to the success of this job
• Strongly preferred that you have APICS certification (CSCP or CPIM).