|Date Posted||May 26, 2020|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Support Specialist of the Virtual Youth Career Exploration Program (VY-CEP).
- Support the conduct of various assessments designed to assist in the identification of career interests.
- Analyze participant information derived from application, assessments, and other sources to assist in the development of career plans.
- Assist in a wide range of instructional activities, materials, program services, and strategies to support career exploration and exposure, virtual sessions and presentations.
High School Diploma and a minimum of 3 years of undergraduate studies. An associate’s degree in administrative assisting preferred.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient use of MS office applications.
- At least two to three years of experience working with diverse, at risk student populations.
This is a part-time, summer position.