|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
OMNI Orthopaedics is seeking an individual for our Surgery Scheduling Department with the ability to work one on one with our physicians and patients. The right candidate must be caring, energetic and a self-starter with the ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Experience in scheduling procedures
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
- Current Certification in a Healthcare Field of Study.
This position also requires:
- Excellent customer service
- Outstanding work ethic
- Ability to multi task
- One on One interactions with physicians and patients
- Successful Background Check
- Growth and opportunity
- Competitive salary & benefits packages
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these qualifications, you could be an asset to our team!
Response to qualified candidates only.
Resumes accepted via StarkJobs.com or HR@omniorthopaedics.com
4760 Belpar St NW
Canton, Ohio 44718