|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
Now Accepting Applications!
Expected Start Date: April
Hourly Wage: $15.00 + Based on Experience
Medical and Retirement Plan Available
Location for the job will be in Green, Ohio.
CLASSIC POOLS, a long established builder of premier in-ground pools since 1976, is seeking a Service Technician for the 2021 season.
We are looking for a motivated, positive attitude individual with a strong work ethic. As a Service Tech, you will be paired up with an experienced Service Technician. You will perform service calls, weekly maintenance, open pools in the spring and close them in the fall. In addition, you will need to: maintain a service vehicle inventory, learn pool water chemistry, have good communication skills, pay attention to detail, and most important - treat the customer and their property with the utmost of respect. Having experience as a Service Tech is preferred. If you don't, but do have some mechanical, plumbing or, electrical skills, we will work with you to teach you the necessary skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs, handle physical labor and enjoy working outdoors.
- Must be able to work hours needed, including Saturdays.
- Have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must be reliable and responsible.
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an application, basic skills test for employment consideration.
- We offer competitive compensation based on experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
We respectfully ask that you send in your resume via the site at the "Apply Now" button above. You can also mail a resume to Classic Pools, 970 W. Nimisila Road, Akron, Ohio 44319 or fax to 330-896-3390.