|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2020|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for completing Department of Transportation (DOT) compliant qualification files.
- Assign driver numbers
- Maintain driver qualification files
- Review DOT physicals for new hires
- Send new hire medical examiner certificates to the state for DMV update
- Correspond and assist drivers on resolution to medical disqualifications
- Send new hire paperwork to HR & Payroll
- High School diploma