|Date Posted||October 1, 2021|
Kimble Company has an immediate opening for a Title Landman.
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for over 60 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right! We encourage you to apply today!
The Title Landman will have these minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years total experience of which 3-4 years Utica preferred.
- Analyze and interpret complex leases, contracts and/or instruments to determine and monitor ownership, rights, and obligations.
- Determine working interests and burdens associated with interests based on title analysis of deeds, title opinions, assignments, purchase & sale agreements, estate and probate documents, leases and royalty agreements and pooling declarations, etc.
- Familiar with complex issues affecting mineral ownership in OH.
- Familiar with the development and makeup of unconventional units.
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of the ODNR and the processes/procedures of forming units and unitization.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and prepare detailed reports of activity.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management and clients (in writing and verbally).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel and Word Experience with Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred, not required.
- Previous Mineral Oil and Gas experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR is required.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized and production-oriented.
- Bachelor degree or higher education experience required
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or genetic information.