|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
JRC Learning Center, a 5 Star Step Up to Quality Early Education Center is inviting qualified individuals to apply for Toddler Teachers!
Early childhood professionals at JRC Learning Center bring encouragement, warmth, patience, and understanding to their classrooms. They inspire learning that promotes a child’s social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development which prepares children for success in kindergarten and beyond.
- Oversee or assist with the teaching, direction, and overall supervision of a group of children.
- Implement activities that ensure the safety, involvement, and creativity of each individual in the group.
- Plan, discuss and implement daily plans in accordance with the current
curriculum, incorporating the Ohio Department of Education Standards.
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model
behaviors and provide feedback
Full job description available at:
This is a full-time position: Monday – Friday
Salary commensurate with the position, experience, education, and professional development up to $14.89/hr.
A minimum of an Infant/Toddler or Preschool CDA (Child Development Associate credential) or an Associate degree in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
Must attend continuing training classes designed to broaden professionalism, education, and skill.
The following certifications are required within the first 90 days of hire:
First-Aid, Communicable Disease, CPR (infant/child/adult) and Child Abuse Certifications
Full-Time Employees are offered the following Benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- $25,0000 Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, with the option to purchase more
- Voluntary Retirement Plan
- Discount on JRC services
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Earned Vacation Time
JRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. USDA is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Careers@JRCcares.org
JRC Learning Center
2213 - 14th Street NE
Canton, Ohio 44705