|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Louisville area company seeking qualified applicants for Traffic Control Flagger position.
Traffic Control is essential to the customers we serve. What this means is that our customers count on your commitment to helping them maintain our critical infrastructure and construction projects. As a partner of critical safety services in support of local utilities and construction, TCSS is seeking traffic control/flaggers in Louisville, Alliance, Canton, OH area.
Please see our current incentives below:
· Full Time Employment with weekly overtime opportunities
· Full Benefits package available.
· Vacation Time
· Set up a safe work zone with all necessary cones, signs, and safety equipment
· Use stop and slow paddles to control the flow of traffic and perform lane closures.
· Effective communication with your work partner and our customer to conduct the flow of traffic and keep everyone safe.
· Daily on time arrival to work with a focus on perfect attendance.
· All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Driver’s License required with less than 6 points
· Comfortable standing for long periods of time
· Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic and potentially long distances.
· This is an outdoor position and you will work in all weather conditions.
· Ability to multitask and have an enhanced awareness of your surroundings.
· Competitive pay
· Annual performance reviews with wage increase.
· Paid on the job training.
· No experience necessary, ATSSA Training will be provided for qualified candidates.
· Full benefits package available.
Ready to hire multiple candidates for immediate openings!
Flagging, Utilities, Construction, contractor, Safety, Safe, construction work, worker, new, tech, technician
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)