|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2020|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America’s largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG’s excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
We are currently seeking a Driver Recruiter who would be responsible for recruiting and maintaining open positions for drivers using various recruitment efforts. This position works closely in a team environment with our field recruiters and managers to ensure an expedited and smooth process to fill open positions.
We are looking for organized problem-solvers who are natural multi-taskers with the ability to manage their time and resources effectively. Our ideal employee radiates an upbeat personality, possesses exceptional people-skills, and can communicate verbally and electronically in a positive, professional manner.
As part of the KAG Driver Recruiting Team your primary duties will include:
- Partner with a KAG Recruiting Processor to pre-screen driver applicants to determine interview eligibility.
- Regular monitor and review of safety- sensitive candidate applications.
- Update job requisitions in the ATS to populate the interactive map and a variety of job boards.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in communication supporting prospective and existing candidates and collaborating with other team members and field management to provide tools and a variety of data.
- Making telephone calls to both employers and applicants, providing them with assistance in various stages of recruitment, scheduling and communicating interview schedules and onboarding information.
- Act as primary contact for all driver applicants throughout the recruitment process.
- High School Diploma required; degree preferred
- Minimum one year experience working in an office or call center environment; previous recruiting experience a plus!
- Organized problem-solver with strong people skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally in person, over the phone, and through email
- Ability to multitask and manage time/resources effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Mon-Fri day shift schedule
- Benefits package for fulltime employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and café
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.