Travel Nurse Aide
|Location||Stark County and Summit County, OH|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
At Danbury, you don’t just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our residents. That’s the Danbury Difference.
We are currently seeking applicants for Travel Nurse Aide positions. This position is also often referred to as State Tested Nursing Assistant, STNA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Aide, Nurse’s Aide and Care Provider. There are full and part time opportunities available.
What do Travel Nurse Aides do at Danbury?
- Travel Nurse Aides enjoy interacting with residents while engaging in the activities of daily living at our various communities.
- Assist residents with daily personal care routines such as showers, bathing, personal hygiene, etc.
- Help residents prepare for and escort them to meals, activities, social programs and appointments.
- Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary.
What experience or skills do you need to be a Travel Nurse Aide?
- Experience in a Nurse Aide, STNA, or Caregiver capacity in a senior living setting is a must.
- Ability and willingness to provide coverage at any Danbury Senior Living community is required.
- We are seeking Aides who are outstanding in their profession and would work well with any of our teams.
If you’re an STNA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Aide, Nurse’s Aide, Care Provider, or someone that wants to make our residents’ days better then apply now for immediate consideration!
Danbury Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for positions without the regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or non-job-related handicap or disability.