|Location||7944 WIPPLE AVE NW, NORTH CANTON, OH|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Our Production Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
Apply online at rentwear.com/about-us/employment/
Rentwear Inc, a division of UniFirst, is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our Family. As a Team Partner in the Production Department, you will be working as a team to clear out soiled products and load clean goods onto our service trucks. At Rentwear, a division of UniFirst, we have a 4-day work week, enjoy Friday, Saturday and Sunday off!! We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training. Our open shift is Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different areas of production. Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance:
Enjoy weekends off!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our managers started at Rentwear, a division of UniFirst, working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes Rentwear, a division of UniFirst, an organization that stands out from the rest.
At Rentwear, a division of UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you’ll be doing:
- Unload and load soiled products from trucks
- Separate products by type
- Weigh soiled products and hoist/store until next process
- Handle reductions and/or modifications to the customer's account (either adding or removing product)
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP and medical guidelines
- Perform other duties as described by area supervisor or management
What we’re looking for:
- High school education and/or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to operate machinery
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly with management
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs and push carts up to 40lbs.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units of weight measurement, volume, and distance
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer.