|Date Posted||August 26, 2019|
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and the ability to earn PTO.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
- Ability to competently utilize a computer and use it effectively
- Basic 12V electrical Wiring Skills
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds and climb up a ladder multiple times a day
- Excellent attendance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record and be insured under our Company insurance.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to run cables, install equipment and connect receivers
- Remove any debris from equipment locations to ensure clean installation
- Install Camera’s in trucks and test for good picture quality
- Respond to maintenance request in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and implement repairs on equipment site or in the shop
- Understand the operations and functions of Camera Systems
- Follow documented procedures to activate or update onboard system
- Accurately complete paperwork detailing work performed
- Document and Report Each installation in company computer system
- This is a hands-on position
- Performing related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- 12V electrical Wiring Skills 1+ years (preferred)
- Camera and Cabling skills
- Familiar in the use of hand tools
- Attention to details. Avoid drilling through cables and lines, neatly finish cable runs. Securely attach equipment.
- Mechanically inclined
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Vehicle Cameras
Technicians need the ability to distinguish wire colors, excellent technical skills and the ability to reason through problems when troubleshooting issues. Technicians have frequent contact with drivers, so they need good interpersonal skills. They also need to record time and parts used accurately for tracking parts and billing. Many of the tasks required of technicians involve small parts, so manual dexterity is necessary.
Technicians perform their duties indoors and outdoors, installing or troubleshooting equipment located at the Divisions. They have to inspect internal wiring, make adjustments to the equipment to enhance reception, or replace equipment that is outdated or malfunctioning. Once an installation is complete, techs test the equipment.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.