Vehicle Systems Technician
|Date Posted||April 1, 2019|
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
This position will be responsible for:
- Install mounting equipment for onboard computers and electronics
- Install wiring required for vehicle electronics
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and implement repairs on equipment site or in the shop
- Understand the operations and functions of the onboard systems
- Follow documented procedures to activate or update onboard system
- Accurately complete paperwork detailing work performed
- This is a hands-on position
- Performing related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyze information to determine component failures
- Familiar in the use of hand tools
- Attention to details. Avoid drilling through cables and lines, neatly finish cable runs. Securely attach equipment.
- Mechanically inclined
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computers to install onboard computers and electronics in our fleet of vehicles
- Ability to competently utilize a computer and use it effectively
- ability to lift over 50 pounds and climb up a ladder multiple times a day
- Excellent attendance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record and be insured under our Company insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Up to 10 days paid vacation
- Paid holidays
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.