|Date Posted||May 14, 2020|
Coordinate the communication, registration and tracking of all special digital warranty and some service applications. Provide immediate response to LSI Warranty Service requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Receive and track incoming warranty/service orders, compare to internal warranty/support database and execute subsequent activities accordingly
· Work collaboratively with LSI Commercial Support, Project Management and IT to obtain scopes and quotes for warranty and service orders
· Delivery quotes to clients, field questions and clarifications and receive approved quotes/orders
· Process replacement orders, RMAs and credits as required.
· Enter and manage orders and other data within JDE system
· Obtain quotes from, execute OI (Purchase Orders) to, dispatch and monitor/manage field for warranty service technicians
· Receive, review and process order closeout items from vendors
· Receive and close projects/orders in system and work with accounting and other personnel to ensure accurate invoicing and job closeout
· Represents LSI Industries in the most positive manner with customers, Sales Agents, LSI employees, clients, and suppliers
· Interacts professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers
· Create applicable reports for management and team evaluation
· Contribute to team successes as needed
· Other responsibilities as role evolves
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.