Water Resource Technician
|Date Posted||January 9, 2020|
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Water Resource Technician - Brewster, OH
Shift is 7:00pm - 7:00am
Your seat at the table
- Perform sample collection, preparation, and analytical laboratory testing
- Adjust the system processes and equipment based upon system analysis and trends
- Maintain records, perform data entry, and provide detailed standardized reporting
- Monitor and manage system performance to assure regulatory compliance and operational efficiency
- Follow technical operating procedures and develop operational improvements
- Manage time effectively in order to multitask and make calculated decisions across multiple processes
- Perform preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work; troubleshoot equipment and diagnose problems
- Maintain high degree of cleanliness for all treatment facilities and equipment
What you bring to the table
- Previous wastewater experience preferred, but not required. Training provided.
- High School Diploma required. Environmental degree or Wastewater license a plus.
- The ability to function in a team-based environment as well as work independently.
- Excellent scientific, analytical, and diagnostic aptitude.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude for understanding and maintaining system equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work safely in varying climatic conditions.
- Ability to manage time effectively and make calculated decisions.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
Apply for this job at Shearer's Snacks