|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you’re thinking…how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!
Water Resources Technician
Your seat at the Best Snacks table
- Perform sample collection, preparation, and analytical laboratory testing
- Adjust the system processes and equipment based upon system analysis and trends
- Maintain records, perform data entry, and provide detailed standardized reporting
- Monitor and manage system performance to assure regulatory compliance and operational efficiency
- Follow technical operating procedures and develop operational improvements
- Manage time effectively in order to multitask and make calculated decisions across multiple processes
- Perform preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work; troubleshoot equipment and diagnose problems
- Maintain high degree of cleanliness for all treatment facilities and equipment
What you bring to the Party
- Previous wastewater experience preferred, but not required. Training provided.
- High School Diploma required. Environmental degree or Wastewater license a plus.
- The ability to function in a team-based environment as well as work independently.
- Excellent scientific, analytical, and diagnostic aptitude.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude for understanding and maintaining system equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work safely in varying climatic conditions.
- Ability to manage time effectively and make calculated decisions.
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. Daily Pay Options
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!