|Location||Canal Fulton, OH|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
- Weld metal parts together using gas welding and any combination of arc welding processes in a safe manner.
- Perform related tasks such as thermal cutting and/or grinding in a safe manner.
- Repair broken or cracked parts, fill holes, and/or increase or decrease the sizes of metal parts. Have the ability to turn on power units, air units, and welding equipment, preparing all for daily production specifications.
- Measure, position and clamp together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Read blueprints and/or required company production orders and to determine what the job specifications as well as those requirements needed to complete the production orders.
- Check and correctly inventory material in holding bins for future orders.
- Communicate with your management team for those changes that may be needed or required unexpectedly.
- Finish daily shift production without excess waste.
- Maintain radio contact with supervisor. Have the ability to help out in plant when needed.
- Perform cleanup and required housekeeping duties; sweep floor; shovel excess debris, while using the required PPE, as well as having the ability to be trained in the use of LOTO during maintenance.
- Operate any and all necessary equipment that may be needed to perform a particular job.
- Perform any and all safety related duties as required by management.