|Date Posted||November 22, 2019|
Butech Bliss is a company that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering the most innovative design, manufacturing and service in our industry. This is accomplished by building and nurturing a workforce of exceptional employees. We recruit top talent by offering an excellent employment package and fostering a supportive culture and a pleasant working environment.
We are currently looking for experienced welders with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in flux core arc welding, preferably with 3/32” diameter wire.
- Experience with large structural fabrications (10,000 lbs+) and heavy steel plate, 1-8” thick.
- Ability to read and interpret complex blueprints/schematics.
- Flexibility to work overtime as scheduled.
The following attributes are preferred:
- Completion of an accredited vocational welding program
- Fitting experience on structural fabrications
- Experience in a job shop environment
- Ability to operate overhead cranes up to 50 tons and rig large fabrications
- Willingness to work night shift (8pm-6am)
Successful completion of a hands-on flux core weld test is necessary. Night shift positions are paid a $1.50 differential.
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
Interested persons should mail resume in complete confidence to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Avenue, Salem, OH 44460, Attention: HR Manager or visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted