|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
In this work from home role, you will provide consultation, support and troubleshooting of digital menu boards for our customers, such as Panda Express, Burger King and more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help desk support for all Digital Signage customers.
- Work with customers to correct player issues and troubleshoot network issues.
- Build and configures players for our Digital Signage solution.
- Responsible for documenting solutions to problems and developing end-user guidelines. *May provide training to end users.
- Evaluates, maintains, modifies (e.g., creates macros, templates) and documents common repair solution techniques.
- Participates in the testing and evaluation of new software and hardware.
- Works to implement prototypes.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills in Windows 7 and 10.
- Experience with Team Viewer or Kaseya helpful, but not required
- Linux and web server support skills would be beneficial.
- Must understand network troubleshooting.
- Must be able to devise a solution and complete the task independently.
We will provide training for this role for a 3-6 month period before providing you with the tools and equipment to work from your home base.