Worker’s Compensation Billing Specialist
|Date Posted||March 19, 2019|
OMNI Orthopaedics needs to add a 3rd Worker's Compensation Specialist to our team. OMNI Orthopaedics is dedicated to supporting what we love most, taking care of people.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXCELLENCE!!!
Worker’s Compensation Billing Specialist:
Qualified candidates must be experienced in the following:
- Knowledge of medical office billing, preferably orthopaedics
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation policies and procedures
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (Medent preferred)
- Working familiarity with medical procedure and diagnosis coding
- Experience posting payments and working denials
This position also requires:
- Medical Office Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to Multi-task
- Successful Background Check
- Outstanding work ethic
- Growth and Opportunity
- Competitive benefits packages
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these qualifications, you could be an asset to our team!
Response to qualified candidates only.
Applications accepted via StarkJobs.com or email@example.com
4760 Belpar Street NW
Canton, OH 44718