|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
KRUGLIAK, WILKINS, GRIFFITHS & DOUGHERTY CO., L.P.A.,
is seeking an experienced, full time
WORKERS COMPENSATION PARALEGAL
for our office in Canton, OH.
This position is responsible for assisting attorneys, other paralegals and firm members by performing legal support assignments of a routine nature of moderate difficulty.
- Provide review and summary of medical records
- Assisting lawyers in preparing for depositions, hearings, trials and conferences; completing administrative tasks.
- Managing paper and electronic discovery, including the identification and acquisition of electronic information, as well as the upload, organization, and utilization of electronic information.
- Creating and maintaining a case-management database.
- Drafting legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits and subpoenas.
- 3-5 or more years of related experience is preferred.
- Paralegal Certification from an ABA approved program is preferred.
- Ability to review and understand information from medical providers
- Familiarity with local court rules and procedures is essential.
- Should be proficient with MS Word, Excel, Office, and Calendaring software.
- Experience in Litigation and Workers' Compensation matters is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of problem-solving and detail-oriented.
An Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies, Bachelor’s Degree with Paralegal Certificate or comparable experience.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to:
Subject Line: Workers Compensation Paralegal