|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
- Provide students with activities that promote their physical and intellectual development.
- Utilize positive strategies to support the social and emotional development of all the students.
- Maintain accurate and up to date student, staff, and after school program records.
- Be familiar with and follow all record-keeping procedures accurately and completely according to CSBG standards.
- Inform professional staff members as soon as possible to discuss any problems, questions, or concerns as they arise during the working relationship.
- Supervise tutors and provide learning tools for promoting a positive environment.
- Maintain confidentiality, and report any allegations of child abuse to professional staff members.
The Program Coordinator must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years student services experience.