|Date Posted||August 10, 2021|
- Provide students with activities that promote their physical and intellectual development. Coordinate the creating, planning and maintaining of a safe and healthy learning environment.
- To coordinate all activities involved with the safe and effective operations of enrichment and academic programs.
- Utilize positive strategies to support the social and emotional development of all the students.
- Assist and monitor students during program hours.
- Maintain accurate and up to date student and after school program records
- Supervise tutors and provide learning tools for promoting a positive environment
- Provide individual or group tutoring, including study skills, and mentor participants in the areas of academic support, test preparation and virtual online learning.
- Maintain tutoring files (class schedules, grades, remove and replace Tutorial Contact Sheets, supplies, forms, etc.).
The Coordinator must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years student services experience. It is preferred that the coordinator have experience in teaching, peer tutoring, mentoring, and leadership.