|Date Posted||March 4, 2020|
We’re growing! I2r POWER in Canton, Ohio works hard to exceed the expectations of customers worldwide. The position requires candidates to have the ability to organize the various tasks involved in completing an engineered project participating from start to finish. A great opportunity!
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Shop hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Some overtime required.
- Modern clean manufacturing facility and environment.
- Full benefits package includes company provided health and disability insurance, paid vacation, Health Savings Account (HSA), and Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company match.
- Setup and operate lathe/Bridgeport milling machine
- Above average math skills
- Able to use basic machine shop tools: micrometers, calipers, depth gauge
- Able to read blueprints
- Conversational programming of Proto Trak lathe/mill a plus
- Able to machine copper a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Tuition offerings for professional training programs
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with co-workers and management
There’s room for advancement for someone who is detail-oriented, attentive to customer requirements and recognizes customer service is critical to company growth. I2r POWER is looking for that "go-getter!" Visit http://i2rPower.com for more about the company.