|September 6, 2022
Medical Billing Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with Account Receivable and Collection experience for an A/R & Collection position.
Applicant will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner.
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator.
Hours are Monday through Thursday. Fridays 1/2 a day. Paid Holidays and Weekends off. Benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Make daily collection calls
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues