|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
Special Project Technician
We’re growing! I2r POWER in Canton, Ohio works hard to exceed the expectations of customers worldwide. The position requires candidates to have the ability to supervise others and organize the various tasks involved in completing an engineered project participating from start to finish. A great opportunity!
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Shop hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Some overtime required.
- Modern clean manufacturing facility and environment.
- Full benefits package includes company provided health and disability insurance, paid vacation, Health Savings Account (HSA), and Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company match.
- Mig and Tig Welding Experience and Skills – Copper welding a plus
- Fabrication experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Able to read and assemble from blueprints
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with co-workers and management
- Must provide basic shop tools
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Reading work orders and pulling parts for assembly
- Reading measuring tools
- Prep and Finish Welding
- Use of pneumatic and mechanical power tools
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
There’s room for advancement for someone who is detail-oriented, attentive to customer requirements and recognizes customer service is critical to company growth. I2r POWER is looking for that "go-getter!" Visit http://i2rPower.com for more about the company.